Thursday, November 19, 2015

Yep, I need help...

     Here we have a perfect example of why I should not be allowed to work on any device or with any equipment which will allow me to zoom in on a certain sequence of a page or a panel while working. The following is part of a panel which sets to establish a scene-/stage-change. And as such, I wanted show a little bit of a street scene.

     I am happy with how it turned out, so why am I complaining? Well, this is only a little part of the panel...


     ... And the thing is the panel itself is not that big on the actual page... 


     Pardon the bottom half of the page above. It is still WIP and thus most of it is kind of rough, as is the placement of the dialog. But now you see why I take forever to get pages done, wasting time on stuff nobody will see. You should not do that...

     Anyway, hope you like this little insight into my insanity and my process. If you have any advice to offer or any thoughts to share, please do so. I'd love to hear from you.

(All character and artwork copyright and trademark, C. A. Aabø 2015)

No comments: