Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Day 49: Words words words

Today is a lettering update. Another page finished. Page 13!! Yay. That two more pages than both Jon Pay, PI vs. Machine-Gun Kelley and Jon Pay, PI: The Comedy is Over.  That being said, I am currently inking page 18, which means I have inked more pages than Jon Pay, PI: Bullets, Babes & By-lines and the most consecutive Jon Pay pages to date... I know I'm sad, but this is one of MANY ways I attempt to motivate myself. 

Anyway... here are some pretty pictures with some word balloons covering up the art I worked so hard on... not really. I try my best to roughly place the text before I start drawing, to avoid doing just that. You'll also get supportive characters galore here. 

First off is El Billy Tremendo, the current, heavyweight champion of Cobb City. He is facing off with Jack Knightley

Then we have Jacks manager, Alfie Brown. He is an old friend of Jon. 

Finally, we have Rodney Hatchett and Don Primo


As always, I would love to hear any thoughts and comments you may have. Do you agree with my balloon-layout? Do you like my characters? Do you not like them? Let me know below. 

If you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology
(Jon Pay, PI and All supporting characters ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2018.)

No comments: